Thursday, June 29, 2006

Here I go again, starting a blog that I may or may not keep up!

The deal is: updating my personal website (http://www.rpjasper.org) is a pain in the patookie. I'll get around to it (eventually) but right now I have bigger fish to fry. An interesting development, actually, inasmuch as I also spend a lot of time alone these days and outlets for my gregariousness are anemic at best.

So we'll count on this being a "motivator" blog -- something to get the juices flowing.

In the meantime, perhaps it will entertain others. It's been known to happen. Feel free to comment. I need interactivity way more than I'd like to admit. If your interest is in flaming me, you're out of luck because I don't think I could be any more flamboyant than I am already.

More in a bit...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home