Wednesday, June 30, 2021

 Twenty Years Later 

I have neglected this blog for nearly a dozen years but now that Facebook no longer allows you to preserve content, it's time to resurrect it.

Sunday, July 4, 2021, will mark the 20th anniversary of the massive cerebral hemorrhage (the result of a ruptured aneurysm of the inner carotid artery), that killed my first husband, Jeremy Corry. He was all of 30 years old and we had been together seven years. 

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting what I wrote about what transpired around that event. It used to reside on a website on a domain that I no longer maintain. Here's hoping (can't say I'm optimistic but you never know) that Blogger will provide some stability.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home